The Scotch Bonnet has proven, in third party regulated trials, to significantly reduce the evaporation loss, the Angel`s Share, from palletized spirit barrels.
- Tested in one of Scotland's most prestigious distilleries
- Single Malt Spirit matured in American Standard Barrels
- After 42 months the average saving from each tested barrel was 5.5kg
- We have equated this to circa at least 12, 70cl bottles of 40% proof spirit
- NO taste concerns and disgorged into blended product
- The Bonnet is currently being used and tested in numerous established spirit producers nationally and internationally.
- The Bonnet is made from natural, neutral, recyclable materials and is ethically sourced from managed forests and significantly reduces your carbon footprint.
- The bonnet can be supplied to fit any size of cask and can be shipped worldwide.